Monday, July 22, 2013

CVS Bargain Shopping

So, my Hooman likes to get a good deal. She won't spend a lot of time searching for the best thing. She said 10 minutes per shopping trip makes the savings worth it. She thinks her time is valuable too. I suppose it is, I mean she could spend that time taking me for walks! Here was her shopping trip to CVS today.
 
 She bought 3 bottles of Wisk, a roll of paper towels, 3 tubes of Colgate toothpaste, a pack of highlighters and an Almond Joy Wrapper Candy Bar she ate on the way home. She didn't even share, how rude. Anyway, her total was $57.01 with tax. Then she gave the cashier her CVS card to get the sale prices, and then her coupons. Her total was $8.00 but she got $8.00 worth of extra bucks for her next trip. So basically she got all of this for free!

 
I think she should use the money she saved to get me a new toy, and my nails done, and a bath at Pet Smart and......

No comments:

Post a Comment