Monday, July 22, 2013

Sick Little Dog


I will be resting for the next few days, so I won't be sharing much with you.  That's me and my crock-a-gator sleeping in the blanket. I had to go to see my doctor today, the veterinarian, because my tummy hurt. It turns out that I have pancreatitis, some problems with my liver function and I have a fever. But mainly I just feel awful. The Dr. told my Hooman to starve me only give me special liquids for the next couple days. But she is going to make me popsicles out of the special stuff. That makes me happy. The look on my Hoomans face when the lady told her how much the bill was, well, that did not make me happy. Oh yeah, the Dr. also told me to quit eating things I'm not supposed to.....like bugs. Lesson Learned.

2 comments:

  1. How's Little Dog doin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still on critical care food & electrolyte solution, but I am starting to feel better. Thank you for caring about me!

    ReplyDelete