Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Radiator, no radiator

As you already know, we bought one of Freddie Mac's houses. I think Freddie owns a lot of houses. It has had radiators coming up out of the floors.

 
 
Notice the paint chips on the floor? My Hooman said something about scraping the ceiling because someone painted latex paint over oil based paint. Now I don't understand all of that, but I do know that my Hooman is only 5'3 & 3/4" (she always adds the 3/4 so it must be important) and the ceilings are 11' tall. This should be fun to watch.
 
Oh, back to my story. Apparently the Hoomans do not like radiators anymore because one of the Hoomans crawled under the house and used a reciprocating saw with a hacksaw blade to cut the pipes. So now it looks like this.
 
 
We found some flowery wallpaper back there. we also found some pictures and coins, pennies mainly. Oh yeah, we also found some N'SYNC lip balm with a picture of Justin Timberlake on it. Don't eat it, it's gross. Lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment