Saturday, June 15, 2013

Vampire Lair in the Basement

aka coffin sized potato box

Being the adventurer that I am, I thought I would explore the unknown that is the basement. Until I found the Vampire Lair. I'm not really a fan of any creature who wants to bite me. My Hooman told me not to be afraid because it was only a potato box. I'm not afraid. But seriously, who needs a 6ft long potato box? I know a Vampire Coffin when I see one. I watched from the safety of the stairs. I bravely watched it for a moment but couldn't see any sparkling, so it must not be a teenage-heart-throb-vampire. Means it must be a scary vampire and that explains the stake on top! Exploration complete.....Little Dog has no further reason to go into the basement.

2 comments:

  1. Think of the fun at Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby? ABBY?! Gibbs is looking for you!!! Are you down there? LOL

    ReplyDelete